Thursday, September 30, 2010

E Marketing 7 : Market Segmentation Online 2 : Business, Govt.,Consumer web site examples

Here are the example web sites of three basic markets Business, Consumers and governments engaging in business online.



Please suggest Sri Lankan examples if you know.

Most of the business happens in C2C because no.of consumers are higher. But a better volume of business happens in B2B where all businesses are connected to the internet.

Interesting fact to note about Sri Lankan govt - One of the best Social media usages is seen in National Water Supply and Drainage board -



Will you believe that they maintain a facebook group that is constantly updated with the water cuts in Sri Lanka???



And they encourage E-Business by asking the consumers to pay water bills online (Read above)

Next in E-Marketing we will discuss how to market segment online - very important topic...

3 comments:

  1. Hi theгe! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!
    Look at my blog ; Http://winyourexover.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal website and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Many thanks!
    Feel free to surf my site :: boligityrkia.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pгеtty niсe ρost. I juѕt stumbled uрon уour weblοg and wantеԁ
    to say that I have tгulу enjoyed broωѕing yοur blog ρosts.
    After all I ωill be subscгіbіng to your feed and I hοpe you wгite again very ѕoοn!



    my weblοg; can you get rid of herpes

    ReplyDelete